Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Little Gravel in my Travel.....


I finally feel like I'm getting back to normal after what can only be described as an amazing past 10 days.

Teddy and I were in back-to-back weddings, with a family vacation in SC sandwiched in between! The past week was full of family, friends, fun, sun, laughter and relaxation - definitely a week comprised of special moments and memories that I will cherish!

Here are just a few highlights captured in photos - but no amount of photos could do this week justice!

Congrats to the newleyweds, Joel & Sarah and Candice & Andy. We love you guys!

*The title is from a country song that we spent a lot of time listening to while down south and out in wine country in MI - couldn't be more fitting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment